One of Barzi’s most well-known products, Barzi Gourmet Chili fix is a combination of fresh, aromatic herbs and spices for that PERFECT Chili taste.
◦ 1 pound coarse ground beef (also called chili ground)
◦ 2 tablespoons butter
◦ 1 medium onion finely chopped
◦ 1 medium green pepper finely chopped
◦ 1 tablespoon Barzi Brand Minced Garlic
◦ 1 tablespoon Barzi Brand Ground Cumin
◦ 1 tablespoon Barzi Brand Whole Basil
◦ 1 teaspoon Barzi Brand Whole Oregano
◦ 4 tablespoon Barzi Brand Chili Fix
◦ 1- 15 oz can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
◦ 1- 15 oz can red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
◦ 3 cups beef broth
◦ 1-6 oz can tomato paste
◦ 1-28 oz can diced tomatoes
◦ Salt & pepper to taste
1. Brown ground beef in a 5 qt dutch oven or soup pot over high heat.
2. Drain fat from meat set aside beef.
3. Melt butter in pan and add onion and pepper
4. Sauté in melted butter until translucent, return meat to pan.
5. Add Barzi Brand Minced Garlic, Barzi Brand Ground Cumin, Barzi Brand Whole Basil, Barzi Brand Whole Oregano, and Barzi Brand Chili Fix and stir.
6. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 45 min to 1 hour
7. Serve garnished with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.